- Isaiah Mora. A lesson-plan for fostering news literacy.
- Katie Welch. Radios don’t kill people, people kill people: Radio use in the Rwandan genocide.
Stories and comics
- Julia Elmore. Word War I (A short Story)
- Joy Lazarus. Radical coffee (A short story)
- Oz LaBelle. I’ve Always Wanted to Go To Space (A mini-comic)
- Natalie Perez. The Elephant in the Room (A comic)
Posters and photographs
- Kyle Argueta. Respect the Barrio: A photography series exploring wall murals and neighborhood action on San Antonio’s West Side
- Catherine Garza. Avoid propaganda (A poster series).
- Haleigh Garza. Culture shock: Breaking the boundaries surrounding Mexican-American racial stigma
- Katy Freeman. Six tips on how to have an open dialogue.
- Beth Keenan. Challenging gender roles through propaganda. (A poster series)
Comedy and satire
- David Hoffman. Identity crisis: A stand-up comedy routine inspired by propaganda and political persuasion.
- Grace Frye. Facing fake news head-on with politically-charged satire: A comic news site.
- Nipuni Gomes. Stereotypes of the U.S.A. and Americans in Japanese animation
- Jonathan Maislin. Just a sterotypical movie
- Elena Souris. Fighting propaganda in today’s newsfeed (A viral video)